Minu Hotel is a lovingly restored building, originally a hotel in 1965 for visitors to the famous Paspatur area. It is located in the wonderful historical ‘Old Town’ district of the ancient Mediterranean city, Fethiye. The South West coast of Turkey is a traveller’s paradise, ideal for guests to explore the historical sites, all within easy reach of the hotel.
The hotel has 20 rooms of various sizes according to the individual needs of the guests as well as a tranquil social area offering complimentary tea and coffee. Accommodation includes Turkish breakfast either on site.
- Wonderful central location in Fethiye Old Town Great bars & restaurants, seafront & marina all close by
- Walking distance to historical sights Newly refurbished modern building
- Private w/c & shower in all rooms Private safe & minibar in all rooms
- Fresh laundry & room cleaning daily Free unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Free satellite TV in every room Unlimited air-conditioning
- Unlimited hot water Complimentary tea & coffee served all day
- Social eating & conversation area Room service (available 9am-9pm) full restaurant menu
- Rooms with sea views & mountain views available Trips & activities arranged by the friendly reception staff
- Free pick up from hotel for outside activities Free local phone calls
- Reliable airport transfers available 24 hour reception